Dairy products, butter, margarine and oil
Gluten Free - choose freely
- Full cream and low fat milks.
- Fresh, UHT, evaporated, powered and condensed milk.
- Yoghurt and ice cream (check ingredients).
- Junket check ingredients
- Cream (fresh or canned).
- Block, processed, cream and cottage cheese.
- Ice cream (check ingredients).
- Milk flavouring if malt and gluten free.
- Malt free soy milk and/or those labelled gluten free.
- Butter, margarine and oils.
- Coeliacs need to be aware of the risks of "crumb level" contamination that occurs when margarines are used by both coeliacs and
- other housemates who consume gluten.
- Gluten free ice cream cones.
Not Gluten Free - do not eat
- Malted milk unless labelled gluten free.
- Milk flavourings such as Milo.
- Artificial cream.
- Ice cream thickeners or flavourings that contain gluten.
- Ice cream cones and waffles made from gluten containing grains.
- Cheese mixtures, pastes and spreads unless checked.
- Soy milk containing wheat or barley malt or other gluten containing ingredients.
- Watch for contamination of margarine and cutting boards with gluten derived breadcrumbs and spreads.