Condiments and other flavourings
Gluten Free - choose freely
- Vinegar – balsamic, cider, red wine and white.
- Some commercial mustards, salad dressings, Sauces, pickles, relishes and chutneys may be suitable.Check ingredients.
- Soya sauce (check ingredients).
- Tabasco sauce.
- Gluten free stock powders.
- Curry paste and powder (check ingredients).
- Gluten free gravy.
- Tomato paste. Tahini (sesame seed paste).
- Fresh and dried herbs and spices.
- Check spice mixes such as five spice and curry powders.
- Jam, honey, peanut and other nut butters.
- Pure maple and golden syrup.
- Plain and flavoured gelatine.
- Flavouring essences and artificial sweeteners (check ingredients).
- Mayonnaises and salad dressings labelled as gluten free or containing only gluten free ingredients.
- Gluten free yeast spreads.
Not Gluten Free - do not eat
- Malt vinegar.
- Commercial mustards, salad dressings, sauces, pickles, relishes, chutneys and salsas should be avoided unless checked.
- BBQ salts and other flavouring mixes may contain gluten.
- Yeast extracts including Promite, Vegemite and Bonox.