Nutrition & Diets
GastroNet dietitian provides up-to-date information about nutrition with an emphasis on maintaining a healthy gastrointestinal tract, as well as information about special diets in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, with reference to available Australian products where possible. This information is not intended to substitute for that which you may need to obtain by consulting a qualified nutrition professional.
- Boosting The Fibre In Your Diet
- Diet for Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux
- Diet for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Diet for Lactose Intolerance
- Diet Issues in Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Food Pyramid
- Gluten Free Diet for Coeliac Disease
- How Much Alcohol Damages Your Liver?
- Weight Reduction Diet
- What is a healthy diet?
This section is compiled and maintained by Consultant Dietitians:
Ms Lyn Brown Dip Inst Man Nutrition Cert Dietetics, MDAA
Director, Nutrition Department, The Canberra Hospital
Ms Caroline Salisbury BA, BSc, Grad Dip Nut & Diet (Syd)
dietitian in private consulting practice
Ms Narelle Hore BSc Grad Dip Nut & Diet (Syd)
Senior dietitian, Nutrition Department, The Canberra Hospital